Today was Noah Timothy's first day visiting Eminence Independent Schools. Jennifer brought him up to spend lunch with Daddy and see all the teachers. He received the gushes, squeals of excitement, compliments, and knowing how lucky he is to look like his Mommy! It is hard to believe that Monday we will be dealing with the daycare/ babysitter situation and I will be teaching students the joy of music and Jennifer will be back in her office that is so dependent upon her. It has been a great summer, but now we must get a new schedule going in our lives and upsetting the order to which Noah has grown accustomed. However, I figure it is best it will all happen at one time. Increments rarely work in life, it seems like a sudden change is always easier to deal with than know a next step is coming soon. Please pray for Jennifer and I as we experience a little separation anxiety and slight trust issues. I am sure it will fade to a situation we become comfortable with, but I have a great Army weekend to think it over. However, this gives Jennifer and her parents a couple days to spoil, love, and smother him with hugs and kisses.
We all have the choice to make a change in our lives, may you make it happen all at once and continue on your journey of hope and change.
Super Bowl/Super Lesson
11 years ago

I will definitely be praying for you all as you go through this transition! I'm confident that God has great things in store and admire y'all's faithful obedience to Him!
ReplyDelete