Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shots and Smiles

Noah got his shots today. But, we'll get to that in a minute. His check-up went well, he is almost 12 pounds now and is 22.5 inches long. Do they not call it tall until you can stand? Everything was great and Dr. Lyons was happy with everything. When Noah got stuck he did let out a little cry. As soon as all three sticks were over and Mama picked him up, he stopped and looked around as if to say that was it? As you can see in the picture, he has been all smiles. He smiles when Jennifer or I talk to him for a minute and get him to. Also, since I was gone to South Carolina for Army duty, he has started really using his hands and grasping things very well.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank any and all of you who checked in with Jennifer while I was gone to S.C. I had already done my mandatory two-week stint knowing that Noah was going to be coming this summer. However, in the future, I will be going for two weeks to different places and knowing Jennifer has a local support system and her parents really puts my mind at ease as I am gone.

May your love be rekindled and reaffirmed without you having to leave home!

No comments:

Post a Comment