Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Days!

I am a very excited mommy, because Noah is starting to share his little personality with us! If you look at the adorable picture to the left, you will see one very happy baby. I (Jen)took this picture this morning while I was playing with him to get him ready for bath time. Today it is a mommy and Noah day, because we are here by ourselves. Even though we miss Curtis today, it has been a good bonding time for us. Curtis is at Fort Knox today, and he will be there most of the day tomorrow completing a job. Noah and I both know that he does everything for us, and we love him for that!
Thankfully Noah is starting to stay up a lot more throughout the day, and he is sleeping in his craddle a lot better at night! Today we have played while he sat in his bouncer, had story time, played while he rested on his Boppy pillow (in picture above), mommy rocked him while singing to him (he likes this), and mommy gave him a bath! Noah is beginning to smile while you play with him, and it makes me smile too!! He is a very happy baby, so that makes me think that Curtis and I are doing ok at this parenting thing! As big as Noah is smiling in this picture, his mommy and daddy are smiling even bigger.
We hope you all find something in your lives that bring you Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment