
Today was another big day for Noah! We went to visit his aunt nana (Amanda) again today to get out of the house and he got a suprise while we were there. I asked Amanda to watch Noah for me while I ran up to the store to get some grocery shopping done, and she was very nice to do this for me. While I was gone, Noah got a visit from his aunt Allison and cousins Saylor and Bella. He had a great visit with them, and it helped him get his mind off of missing his daddy! He stayed awake for a little while for them, so the girls were able to see his pretty blue eyes. As you can see in the picture he had so much fun that he is wore out! I would like to say thank you once again to Amanda and Allison for watching Noah for me while I was gone, because I greatly appreciated it. It makes me so happy to see both of them with him and to know that I have someone to depend on if I need them! They have and always will be like my sisters so that is why I will have Noah call them his Aunts. Allison's two daughters (Saylor and Bella) are my nieces in my heart and they always will be. Noah can't wait until he gets to see you all again.
Tomorrow is the day Curtis comes home to us, and we can't wait! Noah and I will go and pick him up at the airport and I can't wait to see him walking down the escalator to us, because I know Noah will put a big smile on his face. Even though I have been telling Noah every night that his daddy loves and misses him, it isn't the same as when he is here in person. Noah and mommy misses his time with daddy in the mornings. We had an ok night again last night, but I will love when I have your help again. We miss you, love you, and we hope you have sweet dreams.

I will gladly make bottles at 0-Dark-Thirty instead of hold a couple small hotel pillows!!! I can't wait to hold Noah again... of course with all the stuff on my uniform I must take my jacket off or be VERY careful not to scratch him with pens, or my drill sergeant badge, or my watch, or the velcro on the uniform... ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU TWO!!! Have sweet dreams about me and if Noah lets you sleep in, I will be home even quicker!
ReplyDeleteYou all are so sweet!!! :)
ReplyDelete