Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cute As Can Be














These pictures were taken at my (Jen's) cousin Samuel's wedding shower 3 weeks ago. This was Noah's first family event, so it was special to us. Like true Noah fashion, he slept the entire time, except when he woke up to eat. The girls holding him (with a little help from their mom) in the pictures above are his cousins Saylor (the oldest), and Bella (the youngest). They are both very adorable little girls and we love them more than words can say! I'm sure Noah will be very protective over them when he gets older. You will be seeing them in more pictures with Noah throughout the years to come. Noah is very blessed to have so many people love him. Just wait until you see all of his cousins on his daddy's side of the family! We will have a lot of those pictures when his daddy is on fall break if not sooner.
I would also like to say congratulations to my husband for passing that big 6 hour test he took back in June! He scored 1 point above average, which is great!! Noah and I are very proud of him. We know there are big and bright things in store for him in the future. God continues to bless our family everyday, and we are very thankful!


1 comment:

  1. Great job Curtis!!! That's awesome! I know that God has great things in store for the Moss's, especially Noah!

    ReplyDelete