Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dressing Like Daddy


Today was a big day for Noah because he got to dress up like his daddy for the first time. He was wearing his new carpenter jeans, tennis shoes, and a golf shirt just like his daddy wears all the time (as you can see in the picture). He looks so big in his outfit that it brought a tear to my eyes, but put a huge smile on my face! Once I got Noah ready this afternoon, we went to visit his great mamaw. He actually woke up for a while this time, so she got to see his eyes in person and not just in pictures. It is always special to me when I see my mamaw holding Noah and talking to him. She also had fixed dinner for us when we got there so that was very sweet of her, and it was delicious as always. Anyone who has ate my mamaw's fried chicken will agree with me! We don't get her home cooking very often anymore so when we do it is greatly appreciated. Yes, Curtis I was thinking of you while I was eating it because I know you love it also.
I would like to take this moment to thank everyone that reads our blog, and to tell you all that we hope you enjoy it. We also love when you leave us comments and helpful hints to raising Noah! We hope that one day Noah will look back on these posts and enjoy reading them and not be too embarrassed. We just want him to know how much we love him, and that we are doing our best on raising him.
Curtis, we missed you even more today than yesterday. Last night was ok, but it's never the same without you here with us. I have been giving Noah your love, and I will continue to do so until you return. I always give him a kiss and hug especially from you. We love you, miss you, and we hope you have sweet dreams like always.

3 comments:

  1. Fear not me Lady, for tomorrow I shall galliantly ride upon the metal bird and swoop down into Louisville to meet you in our metal horse and chariot. We can ride off with the sunset to our backs as we travel eastward until we come upon a ville named Shelby. There we shall once again live in our castle!!! otherwise, I can't to get home tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! I can't wait to be teaching Noah all the ins and outs of golf! I also can't wait to fly back into Louisville and head east! May the sun shineth upon the ville of Shelby tomorrow for I come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Noah's outfit! And, yes, he looks like his daddy! He is getting big! :)

    ReplyDelete