Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rearranging the Garage


A few weeks ago Jen said she wanted to park on the other side of the garage. I finally got around to this task today. Since I had some time I went through the boxes and diluted some clutter and made a little trip to Goodwill. Going through some of this, I ran across an old love note to Jennifer from me. Generally, I can remember where these came from. However, this one was typed and in a small envelope... the best i can come up with is it came with some flowers or something. While trying to wrack my brain of where this little ray of sunshine to my wife's day (who knows when) came from, I trotted down memory lane as I swept the garage (as long as I am moving stuff might as well do my best). I reminisced about our Dillard's days and how calm we both were at the wedding. Jennifer is usually very nervous, but she was cool as a cucumber that day. I had zero doubts as we stood waiting for the right music to begin.

May you reminisce about old times and enhance the present on your journey today.

Here is a new picture of Noah! We know why you keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment