
Today Noah turned 8 weeks old! It seems like just yesterday Curtis was bending down telling me that he had a head full of dark hair while we were in the delivery room, and meeting Noah for the first time. He is such a good baby, and we are truly blessed. It amazes me how much he has changed just in 8 weeks! Today was a big day for him because not only did he turn 8 weeks old, but he also graduated into a size 1 diaper. It makes me laugh when I remember all the times my doctor would tell me that he thought Noah was going to be a bigger baby, but instead it took him 8 weeks to out grow Newborn size diapers. Noah goes to the doctor on Thursday to get his 2 month old shots, so I'm not looking forward to that even though I know it is for his own good. I am looking forward to seeing how much he weighs and how much he has grown since he was born at 6lbs., 15 oz. and 19" long. I will let you know how that goes, so keep checking in with us.
Noah also had his first trip to the mall with mommy and mamaw today. I had to go buy me some new clothes for when I go back to work the first of August. I was worried that Noah might get restless, but he did really good for us! He cried once and that was when we first got there because he was hungry. My mom fed him while I went to find some clothes, and then she met back up with me while I tried them on. Noah slept the rest of the time, so it worked out perfectly. He is becoming a little pro on our little outings we do together. I also bought Noah a few new outfits since he is starting to outgrow his newborn outfits. We have outfits that we got for gifts at different baby showers, but he needed some more to hold him over until he grows into them. I can't wait to see him in them, because like always he is going to be adorable.
Curtis, we missed you a lot last night. We hope you are enjoying your trip as much as possible. Noah slept very good throughout the night in his craddle, so I'm hoping he does the same tonight. He only got up twice during the night and it was only for a diaper change and to be fed both times. I did miss having you here to wake up and make the bottles for me, but we did ok. We have had a big day today, so we are starting to wind down for the night. We miss you, love you, and we hope you have sweet dreams again tonight. I will give Noah a kiss and hug from you!

before you get shots give hime .4ml of baby tylenol...it helps
ReplyDeleteIs it me or is that not one of the greatest pictures out there? You did great Babe and I love and miss you too. A couple pillows are nothing compared to you... it is like riding a bike when you are training to run!
ReplyDelete