Monday, June 7, 2010

Feeling Lots Better!


I want to apologize for not posting a blog since last week. We have been a little busy trying to keep up with our little man! Noah is feeling lots better since my last post:) He had a fun filled weekend, and got lots of rest before starting a new week at daycare. As you can see in the pictures I am posting, he had lots of fun playing with his daddy & his ball cap:)


Noah is walking everywhere now! He goes non-stop and it's the most adorable thing you will ever witness. Along with learning to walk comes some tumbles, but thankfully he is doing very well. He did experience his first big boo-boo today at daycare:( He was trying to climb on a chair and before Mrs. Lorrie could get to him it dumped over on him. Don't worry.. it wasn't too bad, but he does have a red mark on his little head. She said he didn't cry very long at all, but I still ache thinking that I (Jen) wasn't there for my baby when he experienced his first boo-boo.

Noah is also drinking milk & water from only a sippy cup now:) He is eating mainly table food or Toddler foods:) He eats when mommy and daddy eat dinner now, and that is very exciting for us! We are very Blessed with a healthy and great baby boy!!
I will try to be better this week at keeping ya'll posted!! Have a great week, and I hope you have enjoyed the recent pics!














No comments:

Post a Comment