Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Best Buddies!


Tonight Noah was hanging out with his best buddies, Hannah & Daddy:) I (Jen) was feeling under the weather this morning and decided to go to the Doctor. It turns out I have a Ear & Sinus infection. I'm now on medicine, so hopefully I will begin to feel better. I know.. this blog isn't supposed to be about me, so lets get on to the reason everyone checks in daily, Noah:) I don't blame you at all, he is one special and loved little boy!

When Curtis picked Noah up from Daycare I still wasn't feeling very well, so Curtis stepped up and helped me out a lot tonight:) I am very thankful that I have such a loving and caring husband that he helps me even more than he already does when he knows I'm not feeling well. I still was able to take a few pics of Noah petting on Hannah, and Hannah giving him a few doggy kisses. I wish I would've been in the front of Noah, because he was giggling in the pics:) **Don't worry... we never leave Noah un-attended with Hannah even though Hannah is a very sweet and caring dog. Hannah is very protective over Noah, but we still would never do anything to harm our sweet baby boy.** I know there are a lot of people that don't understand why we have such a big dog, but all I can say is the bigger the dog the bigger the heart and love they have for you! Hannah completes our family:) Noah gets closer to her everyday that passes, which warms my heart even more. I just want him to be happy, and Hannah helps us accomplish that:)
This pic. is of Curtis taking Noah for a ride! When daddy isn't here to take him on one, Noah's papaw always makes sure he still gets to go on one. As you can see in the pic., it wouldn't be the complete experience without making the car noise (just look at Curtis and you can tell)! Noah tries making this noise when he pushes any type of little car or toy around, it's just down right adorable:)

Noah and mommy want to thank daddy once again for helping out so much tonight!! It is GREATLY appreciated. Just another reason you make such a good daddy and husband:) We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment