Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to Daycare

I wanted to post a blog tonight because I know Noah's Nana checks our blog every morning to check in on Noah:) I know that she is probably wondering how he is doing since his shots were giving him a hard time yesterday, so I wanted to let her know that he is doing good:) We sent him back to daycare today and he did great! His fever is gone and he is back to acting like his playful little energized self:) His nose is a little runny and he still has a little cough, but overall he is good. The Doctor said that all this is caused from allergies and teething, so we don't look for them to go away any time soon.



I hope you enjoy the pictures that I took of him tonight. It was just Noah & I tonight, because Curtis had Middle School Graduation that the band had to play at. We had a good night and played hard, but we also took time out to watch a Veggie Tales movie. This is what he was doing in some of the pictures I took.




I know that a lot of you are probably wondering why he is taking a bottle when I posted on Tuesday that I was going to start breaking him from it, aren't you? Well... I thought it would be better to make such a big transition over the weekend while he is at home instead of at daycare. I also had to go out and buy some more sippy cups for him, but we are good now:) I probably won't post another blog until Sunday night since the weekend is coming up. We hope everyone has a good Holiday Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment