Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Checking In

We are checking in tonight to say hello to everyone out there that has survived another day of this crazy heat! I took this picture of Noah when we got back from our nightly walk. I have to admit that these walks are getting harder each night because of this awful heat, but we aren't quiting! We have been walking everynight for the past month, and we really enjoy it. I also think it's a good learning experience for Noah, because we like to name different things as we pass them. He is learning to point at certain things such as the dogs or birds when I ask him where they are:) Our walks will be complete again once daddy is home to go on them with us, but mamaw has been walking with us the last couple of weeks, and Noah enjoys that also.

Curtis, I hope you enjoy these pictures that I took for you to see our growing boy! Just think you will be able to hug, kiss and squeeze him again this Saturday!! We can't wait to pick you up at the airport! I think Noah would be more excited if you were traveling on a train since he loves to watch them go by our house, but he will settle for a big airplane:) The picture where he is looking out our deck door is him looking over at the train going by! Whenever he hears the train blow it's horn, he runs over to the door to watch it.



We hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment