Monday, June 14, 2010

Missing You!

Look at this adorable little face! I asked him if he was missing his daddy, and this is the look I got. Yep, you guessed it... Curtis left Sunday to go to Fort Riley, KS. for 2 whole weeks!! The look Noah is giving me in this picture is the mommy do you even have to ask me that question look:) We are already missing Curtis so much that it's crazy.



Thankfully once again my mom has come to stay with us while Curtis is away. This is a HUGE help to me and we are very thankful for her. It was a very big help last night during all the crazy storms we had here! Noah actually slept through the majority of the storms (I don't know how), but when he did wake up he was scared. He didn't cry once I picked him up, but he was confused at what was going on. He went back to sleep once it calmed down, but on top of trying to get him back down I had to deal with Hannah (our dog). She hates storms and is terrified of them! She wouldn't leave my side for one second. We are hoping the storms go ar
ound us tonight.
I know this is me being selfish but I absolutely hate when Curtis has to go away! I know this sounds all mushy, but I feel like a piece of me is gone and I don't like it at all! One positive thing is that our love does grow stronger because of all these trips. I hope Noah always realizes how much his mommy and daddy love each other years down the road. I do hope that Curtis has a good trip, but I hope he always knows how much he is being missed here at home while he is away. Well enough of me feeling sorry for myself. It feels good to just talk about things sometimes (or write in this case). Curtis, if you are able to check the blog while you are gone please know that We love and Miss You a lot! Enjoy yourself, and know that we will here waiting for our family to be together once again in a couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy these adorable pics of our baby boy! I'm trying my best to keep things together here at home, and I just pray that I can keep the flowers alive until you get back home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment