If your planning on seeing pics of Noah tonight on the blog, you aren't going to see them. Today is our 5th wedding anniversary, so I decided to write a letter to Curtis as the blog post for today since he is still in Fort Riley, Kansas. You all can check back soon and I'll try to post some more pictures of the little guy soon, I promise:) Now, onto the blog for today.Dear Curtis,
Happy 5th Anniversary! I can't believe that 5 years have passed since the day I vowed to spend the rest of my life loving and caring for you. These have truly been the Best 5 years of my life so far:)
I hate that we aren't able to spend this special day together, and that you're so many miles away from me. At the same time, I understand that this is one of the many things that come along with being an Army Wife. I have to admit that it has taken some getting used to, a lot of praying, having arguments, tears, and joys. I am just now starting to get the hang of it just a little, but I'm thankful you have been patient with me:) I've learned throughout the past 5 years with your Military career to just count my Blessings everyday that you are still home with us safe and sound! God Bless all the Military Soldiers and their families that fight for our Country!!
In the past 5 years you have blessed me by being a Great Husband, and now a Wonderful Father to our son. I know our marriage isn't perfect, but everyday I feel that our love grows stronger! I love you now more than I did on June 18, 2005, and I didn't think that would ever be possible.God truly has blessed me by bringing you into my life:) You have given me more love in my life than I would've ever imagined, and on top of that, you blessed me with Noah. Life doesn't get any better than this in my eyes:)

Thank you for the lovely jewelry box and the beautiful flowers! Even though you know what you're getting, I have posted a picture so that you can see what it looks like. I miss you, and I love you with all my heart & more!Your Very Proud Wife!
Jennifer
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment