Here at the Moss house, we are counting down the days until Curtis comes back home to us! 3 more days and we will be together once again for 1 week before he goes away for another 2 weeks. I get sad when I think about it, but at the same time I'm counting my blessings that he gets to come home and be with us for a week in between! Noah can't wait until his daddy is back home to play with him. Every night before I give Noah a bath we all go up in Noah's room and play blocks with him as a family when Curtis is home with us. It's one of my favorite times of the day because we are all doing something together and having fun! Noah absolutely loves destroying everything his daddy and I build for him:) 
We would like to send a special thank you to Noah's Nana and Pop tonight. I received the package tonight that you sent to us, and it was very nice of you to think of us enough to send us gifts! Noah smiled when he saw his new outfit with the bicycle on it:) That is going to be the outfit he wears to go pick up his daddy at the airport on Saturday:) I also loved the card you sent us for our anniversary. Thank you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment