Monday, May 24, 2010

Noah's First Haircut




Yesterday Noah received his first haircut from his Nana:) She used to cut hair in a salon, so I thought while they were here visiting it would be the perfect time for him to experience another "first" in his life. I held off until his birthday, but unlike a lot of mommies, I was ready for him to get a haircut. I have to admit that it was a little sad after he got it cut, because he lost a lot of his baby look. Yes, I did save a lock of his hair to keep in his memory box. Haircut or not, he still is the most adorable 1 year old ever!! We know the video is very short, but the other one we took was too long to upload on the blog. Curtis just made this short one to post.

Tomorrow is his 1 year checkup and shots, which I'm not looking forward to. Just like any mommy, I don't like to see my baby in pain. I will do like I always do at these check ups and hold his little hands and try to calm him down as soon as it is over. Hopefully it won't be too bad and he will do OK. I will be staying home with Noah all day tomorrow because he normally likes to sleep more than usual after getting his shots. I will post a blog tomorrow to let everyone know how it goes.



We also hope you enjoy the pictures of Noah on his Pop's motorcycle that I promised I would post yesterday. The other picture is of his Nana and Pop as they were getting ready to drive off on their journey back to their home town. Noah sure did enjoy his visit with them! We will miss them and hope to see them again soon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment