very blessed!I remember the first time I saw Noah, and I never knew that I could love someone as much as I loved him right away. A love for your child is truly an "unconditional" love. I pray that Noah will always feel very loved, blessed, and continue to be the happy baby he is today. I have loved every minute since this sweet baby was born into our crazy family, and I can't wait to see what he has in store for us in this next year of his life:)
Now for the update on Noah today. Noah woke up this morning not feeling well, so thankfully his mamaw came over and stayed home with him today. He had been running a fever of 100 throughout the night and some this morning due to the shots from yesterday. He slept most of the day today which helped him out a lot! By this evening he was feeling a lot better:) He is no longer running a fever, and he played most of the night before I put him down to sleep. We will be sending him back to daycare tomorrow since he is feeling better. 
We hope everyone has enjoyed the pictures of Noah up to him turning 2 months old:) I also posted a picture of the lilies blooming that Curtis planted last summer! I know this has nothing to do with Noah, but I was so proud of Curtis for doing such a good job with making our yard look good every summer that I had to post them. Good job babe!! I'm glad someone in our family has a green thumb, because it sure isn't me:) 


No comments:
Post a Comment