First of all let me start off by wishing all the mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day!! Today was my first year of being able to celebrate this day, and I loved every minute of it:) It started off by me getting some gifts from sweet baby boy, and my lovely caring husband. They were very nice gifts and I will always cherish them because they were given to me with such love. Once all the excitement from the gifts was over, we loaded up the van and headed off to Church.This Sunday was a very special Church service for us, because it was the day they had the "Baby
Dedication Ceremony". Today marks the day that Noah Timothy Moss (along with some of his friends from our Sunday School Class) was dedicated to the Lord! This was one of the easiest decisions that Curtis and I have had to make for him since he was born. There was no hesitation about us doing this for Noah. As parents we are always wanting to do what is right for Noah. This is only the beginning of good things to come in Noah's life:)
Dedication Ceremony". Today marks the day that Noah Timothy Moss (along with some of his friends from our Sunday School Class) was dedicated to the Lord! This was one of the easiest decisions that Curtis and I have had to make for him since he was born. There was no hesitation about us doing this for Noah. As parents we are always wanting to do what is right for Noah. This is only the beginning of good things to come in Noah's life:)The rest of the day was family time! We went to my mamaw's house for a Mother's Day dinner to celebrate the day. Everything was delicious, but the best part was spending time with my family. Noah had a great time and got lots of play time with everyone:)
I had a great First Mother's Day, and I can't wait for all the years to come! Just being with my baby boy all day has made it one of the most special days I could ever imagine. I hope everyone (even if your not a mom) has enjoyed this day!

Happy Mother's Day. Baby Dedication is so special:). Hope you and Curtis and Sweet Noah are doing well.
ReplyDelete