Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy First Birthday Noah!!




























Today is Noah's First Birthday!!! Happy birthday baby boy, and yes you will always be mommy's baby no matter how old you get! It has been a weekend packed full of "First's" for Noah and excitement.
Yesterday was Noah's first birthday party, and he had so much fun that he slept throughout the entire night last night (this hasn't been happening lately because of him teething), and he took 2 very long naps today.
Curtis and I are very thankful for all the lovely gifts that Noah received at his party yesterday. Noah has been playing with his toys that he received all day today! We were mostly thanful for all the family being able to make it to his party. We did miss Noah's great mamaw at the party, but she just had surgery last Tuesday so she had to stay home so she can heal and get better soon! We took video of him opening his presents and eating his cake so we can try to share the experience with her next time we go to visit:)
Here is a list of some of the things that Noah experienced for the "First" time during his birthday weekend.

1. Taking Steps on his own!!! He was walking for the first time at his party yesterday in the living room while playing with his cousins Saylor and Bella. He had a blast with the girls:)
2. Getting his First Haircut today on his 1st birthday. We are going to post a blog about this "First" tomorrow.
3. Noah sitting on a motorcycle. His Pop and Nana rode here from LaCenter, Ky on their new motorcycle! Of course we had to get a picture of Noah sitting on it:) I don't mind it now, but I hope he doesn't want to get on one of these when he is older! (pictures will be posted in tomorrow's blog)

We hope everyone enjoys the pics of Noah now that he is the big 1 year old!!! It just amazes me that one year ago today is when he was blessing our family by arriving early:) This year has been the best year of my life, and one that I will never forget as long as I live! I just wish that things would slow down just a little so I can enjoy them even more. I want as much time with my family as I can get. I just hope that Noah had a great 1st birthday because that is what today is all about:)

Happy Birthday baby boy, and always know that your mommy and daddy will always love you no matter what! We hope that you enjoyed your sesame street party yesterday, and just spending the day playing with all your new toys today.

No comments:

Post a Comment