Tuesday, May 25, 2010

1 Year Checkup & Shots

Today was Noah's 1 year checkup and shots. I was very nervous all night about taking him today, because I knew it would be a painful visit for Noah. It turns out that he did very well just like he always does:) Hannah was right by his side all day, because she could sense that something had happened to him. She is such a sweet dog, and it's great that Noah loves her!




Dr. Lyons was very pleased with Noah at his checkup. He now weighs 24 lbs., 3 oz. , and he is 31 1/2 inches long!! She said that he was average in weight and he was very long for his age:) He is also doing everything he should be doing at 1 year old so she was very pleased with him.


We will be breaking Noah from using the bottle this weekend, and start to get him on whole milk. I wanted him to be at home during these transitions instead of at daycare, so that is why I chose to hold off until this weekend. I'm sure he will do fine, but it will be a change for us as well as him. Unfortunately, Curtis won't be able to help since he will be gone on more Army Duty.



The Doctor also told me that Noah is cutting all 4 of his Molars right now. Yes, you heard right, not just 1 but all 4! Now I understand why Noah has been a little fussy lately off and on. He still is a trooper and hasn't been as fussy as I would think a baby cutting 4 molars at the same time would be. Hopefully they will all be in soon so he can have some relief.



We hope everyone has a great Wednesday! We are just trying to make it through the week to get to the Big Holiday weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment