Thursday, March 11, 2010

These are the days I'll always remember

Every day I wake up to experience something new with Noah, and I'm loving every minute of it (this is Jen writing)! I took this first picture last weekend while I had just got finished reading one of Noah's favorite books to him. He loves Elmo now, and he is always wanting me to read Elmo's "Clap Your Hands" book, or Elmo's "So Big" book to him. He is at the age that he is finally starting to sit and actually listen to me read the books to him, and that makes me so excited! Reading has been one of the things I have enjoyed doing with him since he was born. I look forward to many more years of reading to him, and I hope he continues to enjoy it as much as he does now.


This second picture was taken last night while we were playing after he ate dinner. He loves to get in his crib and move around (as you can tell)! He was giggling so hard while we were playing that he had tears fill up in his eyes:) When he giggles it is the cutest thing I've ever seen or heard!! When I put him down at night now that he moves around all the time, we never know what position he will be in when he wakes up in the morning. We have found him on his tummy (yes he rolls over and likes to sleep on his tummy now), sideways, on his side, and I've even found him with his head at the bottom of the crib and feet at the top! As long as he is comfortable and safe that is all that matters to me. I'm just thankful that he likes to sleep in his crib, and we hope he continues to like it as he grows older.



Last but not least.... this picture is priceless. I took this picture tonight while we were having play time up in his room while his daddy was at his bands Benefit Concert at school. I am so glad that I was able to catch his expression in this picture so I can show it to him one day when he is older. I was telling him "No" about going over towards his Winnie The Pooh humidifier. He stopped going towards it, but he looked over at it as if he was thinking "Should I go for it even though she's telling me no"? He was really thinking about it, but his eye caught site of one of his toys so he crawled away. We are trying to teach him the word "NO" now that he is crawling around. He is slowly starting to understand what it means, but we have a long way to go with him:) I just wish he wouldn't look up at me with those Big Blue eyes like "mommy, please let me do it". As cute as he is, I'm trying my hardest to keep saying no so that he is a well behaved little boy some day.

I hope that Noah will look back on this blog one day and realize how much fun we had together every night after I got home from work. I wish that I could spend the entire day with him, but since I can't I make the best of the time we do have together! I wake up every morning wondering what Noah will have in store for us, and that is the best feeling in the world:) I couldn't ask for a better life than I have with my baby boy, my loving husband, and my sweet dog! It is definitely not a perfect life, but I wouldn't have it any other way. The one thing I can promise you all is that the Moss home is definitely filled with lots and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment