
It's that crazy time of the year again!! The Moss family loves this time of the year, because we get to watch basketball games over and over again:) I (Jen) especially love this time of the year, because basketball is my favorite sport of all time! In true Jennifer fashion this morning I had to dress Noah in his UofK outfit from head to toe so he could support his Wildcats tonight:) He wasn't able to stay up to watch them play the entire game, but he did make it through the first half cheering them on. I'm sure he is dreaming sweet dreams of Kentucky winning this game tonight as I write this. We wish everyone good luck on thier brackets this year.
Sorry we weren't able to post anything last night, but it was a busy night for us. Once again I had to dress Noah for the occassion, in his St. Patrick's Day outfit yesterday:) This is a picture that Curtis took of us after I got home from work last night. Noah's outfit was a big hit at Daycare yesterday! We hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day.
Just as an update on Noah's sleeping... he has been doing great since I posted the blog on Tuesday night! He has been sleeping throughout the night without waking up. We have all been very happy in the mornings since we are all getting some really good sleep! We will keep you posted. We hope everyone has a good Friday. Oh, and we can't forget..... GO CATS!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment