Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Caught in the act!

This is a picture of Noah trying to escape from the living room. We try to keep him away from the gate, but as you can see, he still manages to make his way over there very quickly sometimes! I (Jen) had turned my back for a second to pick something up this evening, and he was already over there before I could turn back around. I had to grab the camera to catch him in the act! He really likes to go over to the gate when Hannah is on the other side looking at him. He will giggle and bounce up and down with excitement at her:) He is probably excited for her that she was able to get on the other side.

An exciting moment that we would like to show with everyone is that Noah slept all throughout the night last night! We were worried about his sleep habits with the time change, but he has been adjusting very well. I put him down at 8:00 last night and he didn't wake up until Curtis woke him up to feed him this morning before getting him ready for daycare at 6:30:) Mommy and daddy love it when we have great nights like that one. We are hoping that since he is getting older now, that he will have more nights like that one to come in the future. Noah is a good sleeper, but he still wakes up once a night usually to take a bottle. I think once the spring gets here and the air isn't so dry that will change. We are just blessed that he sleeps in his own crib and does so well with it. We still hope we have another great night like last night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment