This picture was taken of Noah last weekend when he was feeling good! I loved him in his little overalls that he got from his cousins Saylor and Bella for Christmas that he was able to wear for the first time. He was in such a happy and playful mood last weekend, so I never expected things to turn so quickly.
Curtis and I went to Cincinnati on Wednesday to go see Michael Buble in concert. I have to say it was the best concert I have ever went to:) I know a lot of you probably don't even know who Michael Buble is, but I recommend you to listen to him if you haven't ever had the chance to before. His concert was out of this world, and I didn't want it to end!! I really enjoyed myself, but the entire time I was at the concert I was worrying about Noah. I had called to check on him right before we left, and my mom (who was nice enough to watch him for us) said that Noah was running a little bit of a fever and was crying a lot like something was bothering him. She tried to keep me calm, but of course I started to panic since I wasn't at home with him to make sure he was ok. She told me to enjoy myself and he would be fine, but I couldn't let myself relax. I called her as soon as the concert was over even though it was late to check on him. He was sleeping and she said he was ok.I made Noah a Doctor's appointment yesterday because he acted like his ears were bothering him, and he was still running a little bit of a fever. It turns out that Noah has a really bad ear infection in both ears, and he's teething still so that makes it even worse! My poor baby is miserable and there isn't anything we can do about it besides love on him and give him the numbing drops the Doctor prescribed to us throughout the day. He still hasn't cut his two top teeth yet, but the Doctor keeps telling us they are about to come through. I just feel so bad for him:( Hopefully once the anitbiotic gets in his system then he will start feeling better. He still has his moments that he will get in the floor and play with us, but it's just not as often as usual. We are hoping he gets to feeling better before next weekend so that he can enjoy his first Easter:) He is waking up from his nap now, so I'm going to get off here. We will keep everyone posted!
We hope everyone has a great weekend and once again.... GO BIG BLUE!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment