Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Mamaw!


This is the picture Noah asked me to take of him today, so that he could wish his mamaw a Happy Birthday on the blog tonight. We hope that she had a very good day, because she deserved it! All Noah had to do was smile and giggle for her, and I think that made her day:) Noah loves his mamaw and couldn't wait to see her tonight to give her a big birthday hug!!
My mom (This is Jen by the way) is the best mom a girl could ever ask for! She hasn't been feeling well at all, but she still came out here to stay with me while Curtis is out of town for Army duty this week. It is a big help to me in the mornings when I'm trying to get Noah ready for daycare, and myself ready for work. It's hard to keep him still now that he can crawl:) I always enjoy spending time with my mom and I hope she knows that. I love you mom, and I hope you had a very happy birthday!
Update on Noah: Noah is doing a lot better! He is back to his old self, smiling, giggling and crawling all the time now! I love that he is back to his happy self, because that makes me a very happy mommy. I want to thank you all once again for all the prayers that he would get better. He is still getting his breathing treatments daily, but doesn't cough hardly at all now! He is very happy that he is back to daycare again with all his little friends. He has had a great week so far, but he is missing his daddy. We will be glad when Curtis is back home Sunday. We hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment