
Not only was yesterday my 30th birthday, but it was also the day I took Noah to get his first set of pictures taken. I was nervous the entire drive to JcPenney's studio because I didn't know what type of mood he would be in once we got there. It turned out that there was no reason for me to be nervous, because Noah did great! He had his belly full and took a little nap on the drive there, so he was his smiling little self when it was time to get his picture taken. I was very proud of my adorable baby! The hardest part was having to pick from all of those good pictures once the photo session was over. Thankfully I had a coupon or I would've been in trouble. It is also a touch decision deciding who gets what pictures, but I also sat down and took care of that last night before I went to bed. I will most likely end up ordering a few more later, but we are good for now. I can't wait to go back on September 23rd to go pick up the pictures!!

Happy birthday!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
ReplyDelete