
Today Noah got to spend the day with me (mommy) and we have had a blast! I know everyone is probably wondering how he got to spend the day with mommy when she works, so I will tell you. Sadly, the woman who watches Noah at daycare, her Great Uncle died over the weekend. She had to take off today to go to the funeral, so our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. Noah will be going back to daycare tomorrow,but we are enjoying our day together.
We have played all day long, so he is down for his nap right now. I love the picture I have posted from today because he is giving his sweet smile for me! I'm sorry that there is a little spit up on his shirt, but he did that right before I clicked the picture. Being at home with him today has made me wish so badly that I could be a stay at home mom. I am so scared I'm going to miss out on a lot of firsts in his life while I'm at work. I will go on doing what I have to do to give Noah the life he deserves, but my heart will always be with him throught the days. Well I'm going to get off here & continue enjoying my day at home with my precious baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment