Thursday, September 10, 2009

Noah's Big Weekend!


Noah had a very big Holiday weekend! It all started on Saturday afternoon when he got to go to his very first Birthday party. His cousin Bella had her 4th birthday party that Noah couldn't wait to go to. He had a good time, but his little nose got very runny and he was sneezing a lot all day long. He did enjoy seeing everyone in the family since he doesn't get to see them very often.
After the party was over we left to go home to meet up with the Moss family that came into town to visit. Noah had never met his aunt Connie, and two cousins Austin and Autumn until this past weekend. The picture above shows his aunt Connie feeding him while his cousin Autumn watched. They enjoyed getting to meet Noah for the first time and couldn't believe how big he is getting already. I hate that Noah wasn't feeling good while they were here, but hopefully next time we see them he will feel better.
Sunday was another big day for Noah and his mommy! Curtis and my mom threw me a 30th birthday party, and it was great. The food was awesome, all my family was there, the Moss family came in for the party, and I got great gifts from everyone. Curtis had me go on a scavenger hunt for his gifts, and it was well worth it and fun at the same time! I got money to buy some much needed new clothes for me, and a video camera/regular camera, and tripod. I love the gift and can't wait to start video taping my baby!! I was wanting a video camera so we can capture all of the exciting moments in Noah's life throughout the years.
I just want to say thank you to everyone for all your lovely gifts, and for just taking the time out of your busy schedules to celebrate my birthday with me. I also want to say a big thank you to Curtis for the gifts and for helping throw my party for me. Last but not least, I want to thank my mom once again. She always goes above and beyond my expectations on everything she does. She was working so hard all weekend to prepare for my party, and I greatly appreciate it. God has blessed me by giving me such a sweet, loving and giving family.
This week Curtis has been on Army duty again at Fort Knox, so we are toughing it out here at home without him. We miss him and look forward to him getting back home Sunday afternoon. I wish he could be here with me Saturday on my actual birthday, but I understand.that he can't. I know he will be thinking of me and wishes he could be here, and that is all that matters. Well Noah is waking up from his evening nap, so I have to go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment