Friday, September 11, 2009

Good morning sweet baby of mine!


Last night was another first in the life of Noah Timothy Moss. My sweet baby slept through the entire night without waking up once! He went off in a deep sleep last night in his crib around 10:30 p.m., and he didn't wake up until 6:00 a.m. this morning. Of course the first thing I did was grab the camera to take a picture of him before I picked him up out of his crib to begin a new day. He is doing so good with sleeping in his crib, and that makes me very happy:) I have to admit that I did get a little nervous last night when he didn't wake up, but he kept making little grunts in his sleep to let me know he was ok. I am so proud of him that he is doing so well with sleeping at night now that he is a little older. I remember when I was pregnant with him and how he used to start kicking me, punching me, and moving all around whenever I would lay down to go to sleep at night. I took this as a sign that when he was born he was definately going to have his days and nights mixed up, and he did for a while like most babies do. I'm just blessed and very thankful that he has finally figured them out now at 3 months old. I hope that we have many more nights like last night to come.
Now that I have bragged about my son for the day, I would like to get serious for a moment. I would like to take the time to remember that today is the anniversary of the horrible September 11th tragedy. May God be with all the family and friends who lost someone on that day. I also pray that God is with all of the soldiers that have/are/or will fight for our Country.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, that's what Tucker does.... Around 11:00, which is usually around what time I go to bed, he's up and kicking. I hope that he gets things figured out like Noah has!!!

    ReplyDelete