
This weekend has been a very busy weekend for the Moss family. It all started out yesterday (Saturday) when I (Jen) took Noah to get his 9 month pictures made. I was nervous like always since he is teething and I didn't know what type of mood he would be in for the photographer. I will never know why I worry about my baby when it comes to getting his picture made. I know I'm his mommy, but the kid couldn't take a bad picture! All of the picture I post on the blog tonight are just a few of the pictures that I have ordered of him. He did a great job! I know that he is almost 11 months and I'm just getting his 9 month pictures taken, but that's how life goes sometimes. I'm just thankful that I've been able to get his pictures taken as often as I have. I hope everyone enjoys his pictures!

Once Noah got his pictures made we went to visit his Great Mamaw and Great Aunt Pam. After we visited with them we went shopping for the rest of the day. We were shopping for around 4 hours, and he did great the entire time. He never cried once and was very content in his stroller looking at all the different people. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a good baby! During our big shopping spree with Noah, I was able to get him a new outfit to wear in his pictures that he will be in with all the Moss cousins on the last weekend of April during our visit. That is going to be our next BIG weekend we have with Noah, and we are looking forward to it a lot. That weekend we are going to celebrate Noah's First Birthday with the Moss family, and Noah's Pop's Retirement party! We haven't been able to visit everyone in LaCenter, Ky (Curtis' home town) since Thanksgiving, so it will be a nice visit.

We hope everyone has a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment