Thursday, April 8, 2010

3rd Times a charm

I have made the 3rd appointment in a month to try to get Noah's 9 month pictures made! He has gotten sick right before his appointment every time, so we are keeping our fingers crossed this time that he stays well:) I am having his picture made in his Easter outfit and maybe a casual outfit of some type, but I haven't made up my mind for sure yet. It really all depends on how well the ones in his Easter outfit goes. I'm hoping that he is in a good mood so that we can get some more pictures of him smiling.


Noah has been doing really well this week even though he is STILL trying to cut his two top front teeth:( I checked them again tonight and his gums are still very swollen, but they still haven't popped through yet. As you can tell in the picture above, he likes to chew on everything due to him teething. He was probably wishing that was a real ice cream cone:) He has been waking up once during the night again this week whenever his gums start bothering him. Mommy and Daddy got spoiled to those couple of weeks when he was in a routine of sleeping throughout the night, and then he started teething so we understand why he is waking up. I just wish I could take all his pain away! Thankfully daddy has been getting up with him in the night and mommy gets him in the early morning when he wakes up. We make a good team:)


We hope you all enjoy your Friday, and I will keep you posted on how the picture experience goes now that he is crawling all over the place:)

No comments:

Post a Comment