It has now been 4 weeks and 2 days that I have been a new mommy! Let me just say that it has been filled with excitement, happiness, sadness, smiles, tears, and lots of love. The main thing I have already learned in this short amount of time is that no matter how well prepared you think you are for parenthood, it isn't enough.
I never knew how much one little bundle of joy would change my life for the better! When Noah was first born I was nervous just changing his diaper by myself, but that changed very quickly. In the past 4 weeks we have grown very close and I wouldn't change these moments for anything:) I'm trying to have as much Mommy and Noah time as I can now, because I have to return to work the first week of August. I am going to miss spending the day being with him, but I'm not going to think about that right now. We are going to focus on the present and enjoy every second of it!
As much as I love being a new mommy, Curtis loves being a new daddy! I couldn't be half the mommy I am without the support of my very loving husband. God has truly blessed me with 2 of the best boys in the world (Curtis and Noah). I will continue to pray to God everyday that he will guide me in being the best wife and mom I can be for them.
I would also like to thank my mom and dad for giving me such a loving childhood. Thanks to you both, I know how to raise Noah with unconditional love and care! I hope that I can be half the parent you both were. The same applies to my in-laws. You both raised Curtis to be a very loving and compassionate man, and I thank you for that. He is a great daddy thanks to you both! Noah is very lucky to have 2 sets of loving grandparents.
Noah is waking up now, so it's time for me to get back to the best job I could ever wish for, being his mommy:)

Jennifer, you ARE an amazing Mommy! I can tell just be the little amount of time that I got to watch you with Noah! Noah is so blessed to have 2 amazing parents who love him and are committed to raising him in the LORD!
ReplyDeleteWe love y'all! :)