
If you follow the Webb's blog you can deduce that they are going to put up an anniversary blog exactly one week prior to ours... what can we say sometimes you have to wait. As I reminisced about the past four years, well actually seven if you include our dating time, I thought about our wedding day. What a great time... an Elvis impersonator, the Blues Brothers, and no one leaving until the "show" was over around 10:30 or 11:00 that night. My mind also wandered down to Western Kentucky University (WKU) to the kissing bridge to the proposal. Some other places my mind wandered...
- Dillard's in Bowling Green, where we met
- The two years of long distance relationship
- The converstaion with my roommate after our first date telling him I was going to marry Jen
- Dancing the night away at the Agnew's wedding
- Only looking for jobs near her parents because she is an only child and I knew she would want to be near her parents... we were not even engaged yet
- Buying a house before we got married and only the dog, Hannah, and I living in it while Jen stayed with her parents until after we got married.
- Falling in love with you all over again the day Noah was born May 23rd... just shy of a month ago...
I hope you can reminisce about why your spouse became your spouse on your journey today!

Curtis, you are SO sweet!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary guys! We love y'all!!!