Even though we are miserable, our little boy was able to give me some cute little smiles for his daddy to see! If your all wondering why we are miserable here at the Moss house, it's because Curtis left again last Monday to go to Ft. Benning, GA for another 2 weeks. We are missing him like crazy! We always are miserable when he is gone because our family is incomplete for these 2 weeks. To top it all off, our air conditioner is out! Yep, folks you heard me right, our AIR IS OUT:( It's been out since last Wednesday so we have not been very happy to come home at nights because it's so uncomfortable. There is a crack in one of the parts on our outside unit that keeps causing it to freeze up and quit working. I've been turning it off during the day to try to get it run for us during the nights once it has thawed out. It usually quits working around 3 or 4:00 in the morning because it freezes back up, so the house never cools down to where it's comfortable.
In case your wondering if I have called anyone to come and look at it, the answer is yes. They came out last Wednesday and they told me they had to order the part that has the crack in it. I called again today and the part is on back order. I'm not very happy because it seems to me that they could have ordered the part from somewhere else when they found out it was on back order, but maybe I'm just over reacting because we are so hot here. I'm just very tired of having my 1 year old be miserable in his own home every night for a week now! I can't help but feel like a failure since I can't make my baby comfortable:( I am doing the best I can though, I promise.
With everything that has been going on I have been very down lately. I feel awful because I have been complaining to Curtis a lot lately. Curtis, I really do hope you know I'm sorry and no matter how miserable we are here, I shouldn't bother you with it knowing you are busy where your at. There are just some times in life that you feel like you need your best friend, and this week has been one of those times for me. If I could just have you here to tell me it's all going to be okay and give me a hug I think I would feel 10 times better. Instead I will just suck it up and continue to try and take care of things the best I can for our little boy:) I just want to make you proud and for you to be able to leave us knowing that I can take care of things for our family until you return. We still miss you A LOT and hope that this is the last time you have to leave us for a VERY LONG TIME:)We hope you like the pictures! Noah wanted me to tell you (Curtis) that he misses you a lot, and he can't wait to play with you when you get home! I will try to be better about posting a blog for the rest of this week, so keep checking back in for some more pics. We send our love from Shelbyville, Ky. to Ft. Benning, GA tonight:)

Thank you Jennifer and you are truly doing a great job. A lot of times it is about perspective. There is little to find pleasant about the air being out except you truly enjoy those few degrees it drops before the thing freezes again! I know you are doing your best and going outside of your comfort zone and I am PROUD of you for taking care of business (TCB for you Elvis fans)... Thanks for the pictures of Noah, I love seeing our little man doing his thing! I can't wait to complete our family with my presence and not just in spirit!
ReplyDelete