Friday, August 20, 2010

We're Back!!

I would like to start out by saying a special apology to my brother in law, Chris Moss! I am so sorry to him and the entire Moss family for taking so long to post a blog. Chris left a message for me a month ago that I needed to post a new blog, and I'm just now getting around to posting one. I know this is the only way that the Moss family is able to see Noah, so I feel awful! I hope you all accept my apology, and enjoy the pics of our growing boy:) I promise I will try to be better at managing my time weekly, so that I can post more.




So much has happened since my last post, that I don't even know where to start! The month of August has been busy for us, but in a good way. Noah's Nana and Pop came to visit us at the beginning of the month, so that was a special time for us! We always love to see them, and Noah always gets a haircut while they are here, so that is a bonus:) As you can see by the picture to the left, Noah was his Pop's buddy whenever he would go outside. We love and miss you guys, and can't wait to see you again!

Noah has also been sick with Allergies during the big 100 degrees weather stretch that we had been experiencing:( I think that pretty much messed with everyone's allergies, but I still feel awful when it's my little tooter bug being miserable. He finally got rid of his runny nose and cough last weekend, so we are all happy again:)
Noah is starting to become more vocal everyday that passes. He is starting to say words like Uh Oh, Ball, and Dog. He also has his own language he has developed that Curtis and I are still trying to figure out. It's very cute!! One of his favorite places to play is in Hannah's dog cage for some reason. He walks in her cage all the time and wants to play in it, or he will go in it and just sit by Hannah:) He has so many toys, and he chooses to play in the dog's cage. He claps his hands all the time, and is beginning to want to help mommy clean the house. He helps mommy do the laundry by putting the clothes in the dryer and shutting the door for me, and he shuts the dishwasher door for me once I have it all loaded. I only hope he wants to help me this much when he gets older.
Noah is losing his baby look (as you can see in the pictures), and looking more like a toddler everyday. I have to admit that it's hard for me to accept because he is my only child. I have been trying to put together a photo album of his first year, and it's so crazy looking back at his baby pictures when he was first born. I stop and always thank God for Blessing me so much in my life when it comes to Noah and Curtis!

I think that I pretty much have everyone all caught up with Noah for now. He is doing great and keeps growing like crazy! He's still cutting teeth, but seems to be dealing with it like a true Little Champ! We hope everyone has a great weekend!!








No comments:

Post a Comment