
Yesterday was exactly 3 months from the day our little blessing arrived in this crazy world we live in, and blessed his mommy and daddy's lives forever! Time is flying by and our little baby is beginning to turn into our not so little baby:) I was going to put a new outfit on Noah this weekend that was a size 3-6 month, but it was actually very big on him. I have to admit that it made me smile & warmed my heart that he hasn't grown that much yet, because I want him to stay little as long as he can ( I hope that isn't me being selfish). Noah is finally getting over his cold that he has had for a couple of weeks now, so that is making Curtis and I very happy!! I know every mom out there will understand when I say that there isn't a worse feeling then knowing your baby/child is sick and there isn't anything that you can do but wait it out with them. All I wanted to do was pull all of the sickness out of him and put it in me so he wouldn't have to suffer. Today is the first day that he has acted like the Noah we all missed (the well one).
Yesterday was my first day back to Sunday School since I delivered Noah, and it felt so good to be back:) We all had a shower for one of the couples in our class and it was a good time. It made me think back of when they gave Curtis and I a shower for Noah. I love being a part of this class because everyone is so giving and you can always count on everyone to be there for you no matter what. The special thing about our class is that Noah was the 17th boy in a row to be born! There are 2 more couples that are having boys, 1 is due in September & 1 in October. We will then have a total of 19 boys:) We also just found out that 2 more couples are pregnant so we will wait to hear if we will have more boys, or if we will finally get some little girls. We all know it doesn't matter as long as they are healthy, but it will be interesting to find out:) We pray that all the couples will have or continue to have healthy and smooth pregnancies. There is nothing more special in life than God's little blessings.
We hope that everyone stops and takes a little time to thank God for the little blessings in your life.

No comments:
Post a Comment