Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter 2012

I know this is late, but I couldn't go without posting Easter pictures of my sweet Noah. He had a very good Easter this year! He woke up at 8:30 to find the basket full of Mickey Mouse goodies/candy that the Easter Bunny had brought him for being such a good boy this year! Once he got over the excitement of all his new stuff, we got him dressed and ready for our first day back to Church:) It was an emotional first day back for me, but at the same time it was really good to be back. It was the perfect day for us to go back.. we were celebrating that our Lord has Risen!! Once we got home from Church and ate lunch, Noah got to have his Easter Egg Hunt! He found all 12 eggs, and had fun doing it:) I took a video of him so we will never forget these special moments in his little life. We ended our Perfect Easter day with Curtis grilling out some burgers for us. It wasn't our traditional Easter Dinner, but it was perfect for us this year! We needed this special Family Time this year.
This was an Easter the Moss Family will never forget, because it was the first Easter after Adam and Cody passed away. It was very difficult getting thru the day, but we did it! They were definately there in spirit, and will always be our hearts. The Moss' are doing very well, and continue to get stronger every day that passes. I will always have "those days" that are rough for me, but overall I'm getting much better. Curtis is doing very well also. He still has his moments as well, but he is getting thru them one at a time. We always seem to give Noah extra lovin' during our sad times, and it helps us get thru them. We hope you enjoy the pictures, and we hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! The only thing I know that should put a smile on everyone's face is "He Has Risen"!! Did it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment