Monday, March 5, 2012

February 24, 2012

February 24, 2012 is a day that the Moss Family will never forget. This is the day that my sweet baby boys, Adam Jacob and Cody Matthew Moss were born. Sadly, it is also the day they passed away, and entered into Heaven to become our two Guardian Angels. I think that under the circumstances, the Moss' are doing very well. Our Faith is very strong, and that has been a huge help for us during this devastating time.
I know there are a lot of parents in this world that have had to go thru similiar or the same situation that we have had to, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone! It was hard for me even to read the last blog I had posted, because I know I wrote that when my sweet boys were still safe inside my belly. There are so many times that I try to figure out why this had to happen to me and my family, but that will be a question that I will never know the answer to. I also keep replaying the day over in mind trying to figure out what I could've done differently! I do know that God has a reason for this, and as hard as it is for me to understand, I have to have Faith in his decision. I do have to admit that even though my faith is strong, as a mommy I struggle with still wishing that my baby boys were here with me. Does that make me a bad mommy? I struggle with that too. Does God think I'm a bad mommy? I know he doesn't, but I would be lieing if I said I didn't think that every once in a while when I'm down. If my boys can't be with me, I know that there is no better place than to be in Heaven with our true Father watching over them. They are perfect and they can't hurt, so what parent wouldn't want that for their babies? I do want that, but I just wish they could've been here with us too:( Noah would've been such a good big brother to them and protected them like a big brother should. Instead, they are now watching over their big brother and protecting him as his guardian angels.
I am posting this blog to let all of our family and friends that keep up with us this way, know that we are doing ok. We take it day by day, but we are doing ok. Our family is stronger having gone through this devastation. We trust in the Lord and continue to count our Blessings. We give Noah a little more love each day even though we didn't think that was possible! We also thank the Lord for allowing us to have the couple of hours with Adam and Cody that we did, so we could hold them and give them as much loving as we could before we had to say our goodbye. This is something that we hope we never have to go through in life again.
We would like to thank everyone for all of the love, prayers and support we have received. We are very humbled! We just ask that everyone take a moment to count your Blessings in life. We also ask that you give your children (big or small) an extra hug and kiss tonight.
There are no pictures in this post, because we have decided that we won't post any of our sweet Angels. Just know that Adam and Cody were perfect in every way and they both left a huge mark on mine, their daddy's and brother Noah's heart forever! They were very small in size, but their hearts were huge! Adam Jacob was 15.2 ounces and 11 inches long, and Cody Matthew was 15.6 ounces and 11 inches long. My sweet boys will be forever remembered as the true fighters they were! Their lungs weren't developed, but their little hearts were beating as long as they could. They passed away within 13 minutes of each other, and I truly think that Adam was calling for Cody to come and be with him once again. We know they are waiting in Heaven for us, and will welcome us all with open arms when we are together as a family again one day:) Until then... they are both watching out over us as our Guardian Angels! How Blessed are we.. we not only have 1 gurdian angel, but 2!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, momma, tears poured down my face as I read this post. I am so sorry for all that you and your boys have gone through. What a beautiful thought - knowing that your precious Adam and Cody are with Jesus, watching over you. You could not have done anything different. You did all you could, mama. And even in that short time you spent with them, they knew your deep love. Hugs and prayers from our family to yours. Love, Rach

    ReplyDelete