
We would like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day! This weekend has been a very exciting one for Noah:) Sadly, Curtis has been in Ohio on Army Duty since Saturday morning:( Noah and I have missed him a lot! I have been sending him lots of pictures while he has been gone to help him experience Noah's excitement just a little. I always want Curtis to know that we miss him whenever he's not able to be with us.

Noah was able to go on his first trip to the Louisville Zoo this Saturday afternoon. He wasn't very sure if he was going to like it or not when we first got there because he was a little overwhelmed with all the people that were there. Once we started seeing some of the larger animals like the gorillas, Lions, Tigers, Elephants, etc., he had a blast! He wanted his Papaw to take him out of the stroller and lift him up to see them all!! We couldn't have picked a more perfect day for the weather either. It was in the mid-80's, breezy, and partly cloudy/sunny. Very very nice!! Noah also rode on the tram and carousel. He didn't really like the tram at first and cried a little. Once we started moving, he was ok and enjoyed it. He loved riding on the carousel, and I can't wait until Curtis can go with us next time to share a ride with Noah:)
Overall Noah had a very good time at his first trip to the Louisville Zoo! We look forward to many more zoo trip experiences:) Noah behaved himself very good, and let me just say that I was one very proud mommy Saturday when we were leaving the zoo!! The only thing that would've made our trip better, would've been if Curtis was there with us:)The rest of our Holiday weekend was spent playing outside (even though it was very hot), visiting mamaw, and Noah getting to visit with my cousin Andy and his girlfriend who was in from New York. I wasn't able to go in to see my cousin sadly, but my mom was kind of enough to take Noah in to my mamaw's house yesterday evening so Noah could visit with him before he had to go back to New York. They gave Noah a birthday present of 2 trains that they ride in New York. That was very sweet of them to think of Noah like that, and I will never forget that:) Noah also had a present waiting for him from my Uncle Kenny and Aunt Barbara that they had left for him. He got some clothes, which is Great! We are very thankful for their kindness, and appreicate their gift. When we visited my mamaw Saturday evening after our zoo trip, my aunt Donna was able to give Noah his birthday present also. He loved his gift from her also:) She got him a Thomas train set, and a cool beach ball that you hook up to the hose and it squirts water out the sides. I can't wait until Noah gets to play with that. I'm thinking in the next couple of weeks with the weather being this hot, he will be getting a lot of use out of that:) I want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone for all his wonderful gifts. It warms my heart that this many people thought that much of my son on his birthday!
Today is just a day of relaxation for us. We have been very lazy trying to rest up for the remainder of the work week. We are counting down the hours until Curtis gets back home with us where he belongs:) We hope everyone has had a good weekend. We also hope you all enjoy the few pictures I have posted from our zoo experience.
Today is just a day of relaxation for us. We have been very lazy trying to rest up for the remainder of the work week. We are counting down the hours until Curtis gets back home with us where he belongs:) We hope everyone has had a good weekend. We also hope you all enjoy the few pictures I have posted from our zoo experience. 





No comments:
Post a Comment