
We hope that everyone had a very Happy Easter this year!! We had a good one, but we missed Curtis being home with us very badly. He was away on Army Duty this year, so it wasn't the same for us this year missing a very important part of our family, but we did the best we could while he was gone. It's just not the same looking at the picture of me and Noah getting ready to leave for Church, because Curtis wasn't in it with us, but we pray that he will be home next year on Easter day with us:)
This year was a big year for Noah, because he was in his first performance at Church! His Sunday School class got to sing (or just shake their shakers that they made for the ones who can't talk yet, like Noah) to a couple of songs at the end of Church Service at Christ Community Church in Shelbyville!! They all did great and looked adorable during their performance:)It's always the best feeling when you see children praising our Lord!

We also went to my Aunt Linda and Uncle Mark's house this year for our Family Easter celebration:) We had a great time, and Noah had a blast like usual going over to their house. My Uncle Mark has an outdoor train track set up in his back yard that is awesome, and of course Noah loves that! To top it all off... he has a Thomas the Tank Engine train that he runs on his track, so Noah loves seeing that:) He was able to see the Thomas Train for a little bit in between Rain showers. Noah also experienced his first family Easter egg hunt this year! It was a bitter sweet moment, because it was exciting being his first one, but sad because his two cousins Saylor and Bella weren't able to be there to hunt the eggs with him this year. Bella was sick so they weren't able to come over, but I hope they know they were all greatly missed. We look forward to having them back with us for our family egg hunt next year:) We had to hold the egg hunt inside this year since it was raining, but Noah still had a blast! He kept calling them "balls" instead of eggs, but that made it even more adorable to me:) A big thank you to my cousin Robbie for helping Noah during the egg hunt:)

Now for an update on the Moss family... As some of you may know, we have all been sick since Monday. I didn't go into work on Monday because I didn't feel well at all, and then I got a call from Noah's daycare telling me he was throwing up. I went and picked him up, and he was sick to his stomach all day, so it was not pretty here:( I didn't get to go to the Doctor as planned, because as all mommies know, the kiddos always come first:) Curtis came home Monday evening and he went straight to the Dr. becuase he wasn't feeling well either. It turns out he had strep throat! Noah and I both went to the Doctor yesterday. Noah has had the stomach virus, and strep throat also:( He is finally on the road to recovery now, which I'm very relieved about. As a mommy, you never want to see your little one sick like that at all. I have a bad case of sinusitis causing my neck to hurt really bad ( I thought it was a bad stiff neck, but that wasn't the case), bronchitis, and the beginning of strep throat. Needless to say, we are all on anitbiotics here. Have you ever heard the saying, "When it Rains It Pours"?, well that is true for us right now in more than 1 way! Noah will be able to return to daycare tomorrow, and I'm going to attempt to go back to work as well. We hope this is our last round of sicknesses in our household for a while!
This year was a big year for Noah, because he was in his first performance at Church! His Sunday School class got to sing (or just shake their shakers that they made for the ones who can't talk yet, like Noah) to a couple of songs at the end of Church Service at Christ Community Church in Shelbyville!! They all did great and looked adorable during their performance:)It's always the best feeling when you see children praising our Lord!
We also went to my Aunt Linda and Uncle Mark's house this year for our Family Easter celebration:) We had a great time, and Noah had a blast like usual going over to their house. My Uncle Mark has an outdoor train track set up in his back yard that is awesome, and of course Noah loves that! To top it all off... he has a Thomas the Tank Engine train that he runs on his track, so Noah loves seeing that:) He was able to see the Thomas Train for a little bit in between Rain showers. Noah also experienced his first family Easter egg hunt this year! It was a bitter sweet moment, because it was exciting being his first one, but sad because his two cousins Saylor and Bella weren't able to be there to hunt the eggs with him this year. Bella was sick so they weren't able to come over, but I hope they know they were all greatly missed. We look forward to having them back with us for our family egg hunt next year:) We had to hold the egg hunt inside this year since it was raining, but Noah still had a blast! He kept calling them "balls" instead of eggs, but that made it even more adorable to me:) A big thank you to my cousin Robbie for helping Noah during the egg hunt:)

I would also like to say thank you to my Aunt Barbara, Uncle Kenny, cousin Amanda and her husband Jason for the Easter gifts they got Noah! That was very sweet of you all to think of him during this time, and we are greatly appreciative of the thought. We also had a great time at our Aunt Linda's house dying the Easter eggs for the egg hunt on Saturday:) It makes me feel so Blessed to have family like I do! I love you all:)
Now for an update on the Moss family... As some of you may know, we have all been sick since Monday. I didn't go into work on Monday because I didn't feel well at all, and then I got a call from Noah's daycare telling me he was throwing up. I went and picked him up, and he was sick to his stomach all day, so it was not pretty here:( I didn't get to go to the Doctor as planned, because as all mommies know, the kiddos always come first:) Curtis came home Monday evening and he went straight to the Dr. becuase he wasn't feeling well either. It turns out he had strep throat! Noah and I both went to the Doctor yesterday. Noah has had the stomach virus, and strep throat also:( He is finally on the road to recovery now, which I'm very relieved about. As a mommy, you never want to see your little one sick like that at all. I have a bad case of sinusitis causing my neck to hurt really bad ( I thought it was a bad stiff neck, but that wasn't the case), bronchitis, and the beginning of strep throat. Needless to say, we are all on anitbiotics here. Have you ever heard the saying, "When it Rains It Pours"?, well that is true for us right now in more than 1 way! Noah will be able to return to daycare tomorrow, and I'm going to attempt to go back to work as well. We hope this is our last round of sicknesses in our household for a while!




The kiddos were too adorable on Sunday. Noah looked very handsome and he did a great job shaking his shakers:).
ReplyDelete