Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


This year is Noah's 2nd Halloween, and he dressed up as a scarecrow. I have to admit that he made the cutest scarecrow that I have ever seen:) We didn't take him trick or treating this year because they had it last night (Saturday night) here in Shelbyville and we didn't realize this until it was too late. Curtis was gone all day because he was working yesterday and he didn't want to miss out on Noah's first trick or treat experience, so we just stayed home and Noah helped me hand out candy to all the other kiddos. We figured it was ok that he didn't go this year since he's still too young to understand what's going on. Next year we will definitely take him trick or treating:)

We started off this Halloween by going to Church! This afternoon we put Noah's costume on him and took him to visit his Great Mamaw and Aunt Pam:) He was very excited to show them his costume, but didn't want to stay in it very long at all. I was able to get a few pictures, but the older Noah gets the harder it gets to snap a shot of him because he's always on the move.



We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween this year. We also hope that Noah's Nana and Pop, Uncle Chris and cousin Layken like the pictures of Noah in his costume. I know ya'll are always checking in to see the pictures, so I made sure that I posted these for you tonight. We love you all!



1 comment: