Sunday, December 27, 2009

Noah's First Christmas

My sweet Noah:
This year was your first Christmas, and it turned out to be a great one! The whole week leading up to Christmas morning was a good one for you. It started out by you meeting the Flood family (my dad's side of the family) for the first time:) They all enjoyed meeting you, and thought you were the cutest thing ever!! Of course your mommy (me) had to dress you in all the cute baby's first Christmas outfits all week at daycare to help spread some of the Christmas cheer. As you can tell... this is your mommy's favorite time of the year! You have been very excited all week long for the big day! You thought it would never get here, but it finally did.












On Christmas morning the first thing we did was wish Jesus a Happy Birthday when you woke up. Once daddy set up the video camera, then we took you downstairs to see all the presents that Santa had brought you this year. Your Elf on the Shelf must have reported some very good things about you to Santa this year, because you got lots of good presents! I must say that you were more excited to play with the bows this year, but I'm sure that will change next year:) Once we opened all the gifts from Santa, then you opened the ones from mommy, daddy, mamaw, and papaw. You were one blessed little boy, and your mommy and daddy are even more blessed!











Christmas day we went over to your great mamaw's house for Christmas dinner. It is always a good time going over there, because you get lots and lots of lovin' from the family! You got even more gifts over there that you loved! One of the gifts your mommy liked the best that you got, was a pair of Chuck Taylor's that are blue and white with UK on them!! You always will be our "Little Wildcat"!! Don't get me wrong... I loved all your gifts, and I know you do to because you have been playing with them all ever since we brought them home.






























My sweet Noah, I hope you had a great first Christmas! Mommy and daddy tried to make it the best one possible for you. You have been such a good boy this year! Your elf has gone back to the North Pole until next year, but I'm sure he will be back the day after Thanksgiving just like he was this year to watch after you for Santa. Thank you for being such a good boy for mommy and daddy this year! I love you sweet baby, more than words can describe. Even though we are going to put all our Christmas decorations up for another year.... this will be a Christmas your mommy will never forget! Thank you for making this the best Christmas your daddy and I have ever had:) I love you!

Love,

The luckiest mommy in the world!






















1 comment:

  1. I am just now getting around to catch up on the blogs - and I have missed yours! I can't tell who Noah looks like. He's such a good mix. Either way, that smile is precious:).

    ReplyDelete