
All I really wanted was a vehicle to get me from point A to point B. But, somewhere along the way I bonded with my truck "Goldie." A wonderfully running 2000 Ford F-150 who has been with me for some big life moments. I was merely dating Jennifer when I bought her on my way home from Spring Break of 2003. The first day I had her, Hannah (our dog) gnawed on the stick shift (yes she has a manual transmissions). When Jennifer and I went to Virginia Beach on some "Army business" she got us there. The many trips to my old Army Unit and Jennifer's house in Bowling Green when she was still at WKU were taken in Goldie. She was the first vehicle I purchased and now she is going to work for a handyman.
But alas, she is not the safest vehicle for Noah to travel in. When the opportunity for this van came up, we had to take it. It is safer for Noah and Jennifer and I can easily trade the vehicles so the van follows Noah. This Honda Odyssey is great!!! While the truck did come in handy, every now and then, the van is much more practical. It is already growing on me and I am ready to name it. Please leave a reply if you have any ideas for the van's name!
No comments:
Post a Comment